Who is responsible for this ad?

discussions specific to the 907IE
beemerboy
year: 0

Post by beemerboy »

Rogero wrote:I did and she's stormed out :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'll have to stick with the 907 for a while :thumbup:
Good news, buddy, just after submiting my last reply I went out to the internet to make sure my MVA F4 price quotes were correct and I discovered that I am way off base! The good news is that this bike is more affordable than ever and can be bought new for about $19K USD or a little over 10,000 BP. Mere chump change to guy like you!
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S
Rogero
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by Rogero »

I'll have to have a plan of action Randy.

In these sorts of matters it's all down to careful plannng and timing!

The main problem is I've promised her I'd stick to one bike from now on, and I am not letting the 907 go anywhere. If i did I'd be too sad whenever I saw another one!
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
Alabamaduc

Dirt Cheap 907 and Why

Post by Alabamaduc »

OK all,
I am the owner of the Slippery Rock 907. I have previously owned a 906 and an 888 and have ridden BMWs for years so as far as a newbie rider if you can say you have logged over 180,000 then by all means call me a newbie rider.

For the record - the ebay posting said never down, the bike had been down. If I could get my $3,851 and my cost for retrieving the bike out of it I would. I would have much rather paid $5,700 for one that was well maintained rather than paying $3,851 for one that I will need to invest $2,000 and then not ba able to say that it had never been down.

Doug