dash mount front fairing rubber

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

desmodave
year: 0

dash mount front fairing rubber

Post by desmodave »

Can anyone throw some light on the large rubber that sits in the headlight fairing should it be fastened down? as mine isnt i remember seeing bracket on 906 microfiche but dont seem to find it on 750 microfiche thanks dave
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Hello Dave,
If I have well understood, the part you are finding is the black rubber between the dashboard and the upper screen of fairing.
If yes, the rubber is in the TAV. 17/2 of the manual (that you can download from this website) and his number is 037099815 :thumbup:.
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

Hello Dave,
I have to reply here to the your PM because I think that my PM don't work.
Sorry, but I'm not sure to have understood the part you are searching, because of my bad English.
If, how I told, it's the rubber beetween the dashboard and the front shield, this is fixed to the upper face of dashboard by two bolts and two little brackets welded in the rubber.
I hope that it can help you.
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
desmodave
year: 0

Post by desmodave »

persempre907 wrote:Hello Dave,
I have to reply here to the your PM because I think that my PM don't work.
Sorry, but I'm not sure to have understood the part you are searching, because of my bad English.
If, how I told, it's the rubber beetween the dashboard and the front shield, this is fixed to the upper face of dashboard by two bolts and two little brackets welded in the rubber.
I hope that it can help you.
Ciao
Reply thankyou i thought so ive obviously not ever had this fastened down the result being my 2 dash mount rubbers broke off i sat 2 new ones so they were a little higher and so not to ground the dash onto the frame. still not precisely sure whether it bolts between the frame and upper dash surely the dash would be too light to hold it on its own but hey thanks i now know for sure it should be fastened as 906 paso. cheers francesco!