Ost26

Post by Ost26 »

Good to be here Phil :thumbup: :thumbup:

p.s

Hello all :cool:
steele

Post by steele »

Skins wrote::cool:

I saw the video and simply found it confusing. It appeared to me that the Kawasaki didn't get off the line.
He didnt he has claimed for the last 2 years he had clutch trouble :D :D :D
qldman36
year: 0

Post by qldman36 »

Not much different than claiming a bike on gas is"stock"
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
steele

Post by steele »

qldman36 wrote:Not much different than claiming a bike on gas is"stock"
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
IT is stock apart from the GAS :D :D :D :D :thumbup:
qldman36
year: 0

Post by qldman36 »

That may be so,BUT, as long as the gas is on there, it is NOT stock. The common definition of "stock" is, as left the factory. To the best of my limited knowledge, Ducati nor any other "production" manufacturer ever delivered a bike with nitrous!
:neener: :neener: :thumbup:
JWilliam
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Re: Gasopaso video

Post by JWilliam »

steele wrote:
JWilliam wrote:My Paso will do 167mph, it is modded but normally aspirated.
Proof if you please young sir :roll:
You've got me there. It has not been drag raced and I would not expect it to reach that speed within 1/4 mile. It is very fast and will have the speedo 'off the clock' at 9000rpm. The top speed figure has been calculated due to wheel size, gear ratio's, rpm etc. Oh and the ride has a bit of a vomit factor.
steele

Post by steele »

qldman36 wrote:That may be so,BUT, as long as the gas is on there, it is NOT stock. The common definition of "stock" is, as left the factory. To the best of my limited knowledge, Ducati nor any other "production" manufacturer ever delivered a bike with nitrous!
:neener: :neener: :thumbup:
:D :cool:
steele

Re: Gasopaso video

Post by steele »

JWilliam wrote:
steele wrote:
JWilliam wrote:My Paso will do 167mph, it is modded but normally aspirated.
Proof if you please young sir :roll:
You've got me there. It has not been drag raced and I would not expect it to reach that speed within 1/4 mile. It is very fast and will have the speedo 'off the clock' at 9000rpm. The top speed figure has been calculated due to wheel size, gear ratio's, rpm etc. Oh and the ride has a bit of a vomit factor.
Not knocking you mate its just that in reality speedo readings and calculated speeds never seem to be the same as when timed over a given distance at an event mine runs between 115 and 120 at the end of the 1/4 thats with the gas on and remember i am rather LARGE as well someone smaller could do Much better :roll: The old girl has now been retired from active racing replaced by a Turbo Busa cheers
JWilliam
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Gasopaso video

Post by JWilliam »

Yes, had a burn up with one of those sport BMW's that were supporting GP's - Randy Mamola & other XGP riders raced these flat twins, RGS 1100 I think. Anyway he gassed it to about 95 and I stayed on the throttle till 125 and went past him like he was stopped. Funny thing is I felt quite unwell for a few hours after. Only get it with fast street riding so I don't do much of that now, no problem at the race track thank goodness!