Paso 906 Parts

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
alextnec

Paso 906 Parts

Post by alextnec »

Does anyone have a Paso 906 parts manual that they can email to me ? Also anyone know what temp range and pressure range the oil runs on these bikes? I am working on a little electronic LCD screen that people can add to the dash for oil temp, oil pressure, voltage, possibly amperage. It's a project and I will provide everyone with the details once I have a prototype built.
-Alex
wazzawiseman
year: 0

Post by wazzawiseman »

have u tried the downloads section here, there are some listing of parts and a manual for v twins
alextnec

Unfortunately

Post by alextnec »

Yes I tried downloads but unfortunately there is only ones for the 750 and I am sure that many parts dont cross over
wazzawiseman
year: 0

Re: Unfortunately

Post by wazzawiseman »

alextnec wrote:Yes I tried downloads but unfortunately there is only ones for the 750 and I am sure that many parts dont cross over
others correct me if im wrong, but the 906 only has a diffrent gearboz and bigger motor, i think most of the other parts are the same (i think???), same wheels, frame, (carb may also be diffrent in some models), but they were basicaly the same setup
alextnec

906 very different

Post by alextnec »

The 906 is water cooled and not oil cooled to start, alot of items are completely different on the bike.
dave906
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Post by dave906 »

Alex
I don't have a parts manual as such, but I have scanned in the 906 workshop manual. I have uploaded it to the Webmaster to link into the downloads area of the site, so should be available soon.

If you need it in a hurry I can email to you, but it is quite big; nearly 12MB in 3 parts, so it depends if it will make it thru your email system.

cheers
Dave
badhabrace
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

parts manual

Post by badhabrace »

Greetings..............I called Fast By Ferracci in Willow Grove,PA USA and he sent me a micrfiche for under 10 bucks. With that, you can go to a library and make copies or just use their microfiche machine. Its extremely helpful to have around and inexpensive. Ferracci also has a website http://www.ferracci.com that may help. Good Luck!

Rich