parts uk

discussions specific to the 907IE
desmodave
year: 0

parts uk

Post by desmodave »

hi desmodave here from 750 heartache forum. just to let you guys know there are parts available from http://www.projectbikesltd.com
Duc750
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

Post by Duc750 »

But no swing arm - I've just bought it !!!!!

:D

They have no chain guard and no rear wheel either I believe but most of the bodywork is still there I think
desmodave

Post by desmodave »

Duc750 wrote:But no swing arm - I've just bought it !!!!!

:D

They have no chain guard and no rear wheel either I believe but most of the bodywork is still there I think
"glad ive helped some one i aint ridden mine for a year" i broke my clutch control disc but cant seem to anyone supply me with the right clutch pack i also blew one that wasnt right from baines can u believe ive been waiting for over two weeks now shipley ducati will now let me know after telling me one week and a wasted trip after saying they had one in stock bfore that.Gerhard says that a pack called surflex fits dont think anybody in uk does this one though? ......p.s i think a monster hugger fits paso somewhere on this forum. cheers desmodave.
Duc750
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1993

Post by Duc750 »

Baines can supply surflex but don't recommend them

Try Jon at Mdina Italia for a surflex - he also breaks Paso's regularly

What do you mean by "clutch control disc" ? Pressure plate ? or am I missing something ( can't think of any other disc shaped wear items in the pack!) :confused:
desmodave

Post by desmodave »

Duc750 wrote:Baines can supply surflex but don't recommend them

Try Jon at Mdina Italia for a surflex - he also breaks Paso's regularly

What do you mean by "clutch control disc" ? Pressure plate ? or am I missing something ( can't think of any other disc shaped wear items in the pack!) :confused:
its the thing that fits last over your clutch plates i was swung back and forth by dealers over the phone sain one piece two piece went daft but bought a new one i was right though it doesn't spin the piston has the spin part the piston is in the right side cver on my bike dry clutch.desmodave.