check this out on Ebay, not mine but I wish

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Ducman
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

check this out on Ebay, not mine but I wish

Post by Ducman »

Up for auction is a 1993 DUCATI 907ie original owner bike. It was purchased in January of 1993 and registered as a 1993 model. It was actualy built in 1992, the last year of this models production. In December of 1993, Eraldo Ferracci, owner of the World Superbike Champion team FAST BY FERRACCI performed an engine upgrade which included 92mm high compression pistons, 44mm valves and porting/polishing of the heads. See dyno chart for power output. All records of this work will be included with the bike. The bike has 11667 miles on the odometer. The bike is in great condition. There are minor nicks and scratches that are consistant for a motorcycle of this age. Please see photo of crack in fairing around screw. The bike has seen no more than 200 miles in the last 6 years. UPGRADES INCLUDE: 3 Spoke MARCHESINI Magnesium Wheels, Carbon Fiber GIACOMOTO Slip-On Mufflers & FBF Computer Chip, FBF Air Box Conversion Kit, FBF HC Pistons & Custom Head Work, Custom Built PENSKE Adjustable Rear Shock, Corbin Seat, Kevlar Brake & Clutch Lines, AP Lockheed Brake Race Master Cylinder (brake light switch located at cylinder. See photo.), Pro Italia Preload Adjusters & DUCATI European Tail Section (rear lights). Also Included is a set of RKA soft luggage, Shop manual and original mufflers, tail lights and seat. Bike has clear title
mrinflux
year: 0

Is 3 too many?

Post by mrinflux »

i already had 2 907s, but when i saw this one re-post on e-bay, (this exact bike posted about 6 months ago and then the auction was withdrawn an hour before closing!), i couldn't resist. so i bought it. and now i have 3 907s. my friends and family think i'm obsessed. but i don't feel like 3 907s is too many 907s. any thoughts?
Rlbol

Post by Rlbol »

Well dont feel bad. I also have 2 907's as well as an 888. I also looked at the bike on Ebay. Some nice parts but i was worried about buying someone else problem. Good luck with it! I am curious about the penske shock on it though?
qldman36

Post by qldman36 »

Whatcha need to know about Penske shock on 907? Put one on mine couple months ago but haven't been able to put miles on yet. :thumbup:
Rlbol

Post by Rlbol »

I would like to know the part number, was it a shock that penske stocks or was it a special made item? How is the fit and of course hoe does it feel compared to the factory shock?
qldman36

Post by qldman36 »

This shock is their 8900 series, 8981 specifically, which they valve and spring to your weight and riding style. So, semi custom.
Haven't made a mountain trip with it yet, only our boring Fla roads where it is fine.
Rlbol

Post by Rlbol »

Did you order the shock from penske or was it from a shop ?
qldman36

Post by qldman36 »

Direct from Penske.
Rlbol

Post by Rlbol »

Werent you going to sell your bike? I thought I had seen a post a while back about such? If you are and would like to sell the bike, PM me.
qldman36

Post by qldman36 »

Ribol,
Check your PM's
qldman36

PM's

Post by qldman36 »

Did you recieve my second PM? Had a problem while back with sending, recieving OK.
If not, PM me your email addy.