3000 RPM Hiccup

discussions specific to the 907IE
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Surely You have to take also some girls here(!!!!!!), but they need to be redheads!!!! My Sauna is designed for 5 persons(me, You and 3 girls, or me and 4 girls) and it is heated with natural gas(quite rare, but very nice atmosphere...) Then i give also plenty of "löyly" to girls and some massage, but then You have to go out for some time for "resting"... But have to be also Good Italian Vermuth! I have already ice here!!!

Btw, its very nice to see Fin Kimi Räikkönen driving best F1 car, Ferrari next year... As You Francesco see, we Fins are quite same level, as You Italians..... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Btw, i can rent some nice cottage from some lake here, if You bring about 4-10 redheads... Hows about Ducati Paso meeting in Finland next summer???? :funny: :funny: :funny:
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

First, you have to tell me what means "hyvät löylyt"!!!!!
Then, here in Italy the redhead girls are very rare, but when I'll come in Finland I could pass from the Ireland :D :D :D :D :D :D .
Finally, I'm amazed that you would like to be in the sauna with 4 girls :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . Surely, I couldn't do it with 4 girls because I have not this good shape.
Above all, I'm thinking that after the sauna, the grappa and the redhead girls, I will not care about the bike at all :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Ciao Antti
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
Moto Guzzi Galletto 1960 Sabbia
BMW R Nine t 2019
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

I was forgetting.
ALL IN FINLAND THE NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Fraser, hey!!! Explane to Francesco, what means "hyvät löylyt" !!!! Ok, Fraser plays with his Paso, cause its springtime there in New Zealand, so "hyvät löylyt" means, that U go to hot Fin Sauna and throw plenty of water to "kiuas" and then You start to feel "löyly" to come to Your sensitive Italian skin! :funny: :funny: :funny: Surely all girls want massage in Fin Sauna also! It gives very relaxing feeling and then its MUCH MORE easier to handle those "redheads".... Maybe after hot time in Sauna, you have to jump to chrystal clear Fin water(temp about. 20C in July) and feel, how Your gelnitals get little smaler after HOT massage! I dont have either "good shape", i am 47 already, but as You Francesco know, just those most prettiest girls look just those ugliest guys and hang around them(surely driving with red Ducati helps alot...), so dont worry, one day also Italian guy can be also happy with 4 redheads(those are most naughty!!!)in Sauna.... :laugh:

All Paso guys are welcome to Finland !!!

Btw, those Swedish want to "steal" that SAUNA from Finland, but i have very bad experiencies in Swedish Sauna! Ugly feeling with "löyly" and no girls at all !!! :sad:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Fraser
model: 750 Paso
year: 1986

Post by Fraser »

OK guys,

"hyvät löylyt" means "a good hot" sauna. Hyvää is good and löyly is the steam you get when you pour water on the hot stones. The löyly is really important and a measure of how good the sauna is. As always there are good and not so good saunas (never a bad Finnish one though), and you need to have lots of practice to be able to give your opinion. There is a Finnish saying that is something like "if you can't be cured by sauna and Koskenkorva (a bit like vodka) then you are already dead".
It may seam a bit strange, but saunas are all different, but to appreciate the difference takes experience, just like wine. You wouldn't say that all white wine is the same, but for someone who has not tried it before it is very difficult to identify the differences. Just like sauna.
Look forward to some day sharing Antti's sauna, his naughty redheads and plenty of koskenkorva.
Fraser.
ducapaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by ducapaso »

i think that the barrel of grappa they're in order to drink, will make any sauna feel good and any woman become "4 red headed girls" :D :laugh: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Have a nice "ride" (what's the english for "ride the naked"?), Nicola
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

ducapaso wrote:i think that the barrel of grappa they're in order to drink, will make any sauna feel good and any woman become "4 red headed girls" :D :laugh: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Have a nice "ride" (what's the english for "ride the naked"?), Nicola
Nicola is right: here in Italy we all are a little bit philosophers :D :D :D :D
Here in Italy the climate are warm and you have to think that I never have had a sauna, but only some time a turkish hammam :cool: :cool:
But, I would experience any thing so I will go in Finland where it's a good way of life (like in Italy) :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:
But, after the sauna, the barrel of grappa or koskenkorva any naughty girl will seem to me like Scarlett Johansson
who also has a good finn name.
Antti, keep me waiting (but without Paso because after.... I would heel too much :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: )
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Fraser lives in just other side of world, but seems, that he is REALLY expert about Fins !!! ... "if you can't be cured by sauna and Koskenkorva (a bit like vodka) then you are already dead"..... Its sayed shortly, but it have all, what have to say about thing!

btw, hows about Fin women? :

http://www.janinafrostell.net/page.php3 ... lery=62&n=

:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: D cup :lick: :lick: :lick:

OR, if someone is intrested Blonds: (check Viivi / galleria)

http://www.viiviavellan.com/?Deptid=2472

:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: C cup :lick: :lick: :lick:

Btw, this seems to be already "redline 9000 RPM Hiccup" :laugh:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

D cup :thumbup:
:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Francesco, I have to put You to "ground" now: That great lady Janina Frostell lives about 90kms from me in Porvoo (from here to Porvoo, there is marvelous twisty road!) :thumbup: , but surely i am... and You are also tooo "good looking" men to her, cause those prettiest women like ugliest guys ever seen! (so, we have to keep searching still...) Btw, she have been here like "bra modell" and these days she have own bra company and own bra modells collection :D ....Anyway C cup fits better to my cute hand :funny: :funny: :funny:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
ducapaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1988

Post by ducapaso »

I think this site requires a new forum... something like "paso owners sexy tastes" or "pics contest" or " :lick: :lick: :lick: "
have a nice ride, Nicola

Black "DUKE" 751582
ex...Red "smooth" 753349 :-(
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by persempre907 »

ducapaso wrote:I think this site requires a new forum... something like "paso owners sexy tastes" or "pics contest" or " :lick: :lick: :lick: "
Why not?
Ciao
Francesco
Ducati 907IE 1992 Rosso
Ducati 907IE 1993 Nero
BMW R Nine t 2019
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Guys are planning to do some modifications to these sites, so something, like that can be very good idea! Maybe "sex, drugs and rock´n roll" ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
ST2 -01 red/metal grey