1990 Ducati 906 / 907ie Paso $3450obo

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
Arie

1990 Ducati 906 / 907ie Paso $3450obo

Post by Arie »

This is a 1990 Ducati 906 Paso with 907ie wheels and suspension. It is the ultimate Ducati sport tour bike. It is a v-twin 904cc liquid cooled motor with 10,900 miles. This is becoming a collectable bike and very few of these are still around in this condition. This is a very comfortable bike and it has plenty of power and awesome handling. The engine is designed by Dr Massimo Bordi based on his 851 race engine. This bike was the superbike for 1990 by Ducati

Cosmetically, this bike is all there and presents very well. It has a small nick or scratch in a few places. It is quite clean although it does have signs of being ridden for 17 years. Overall this is a very, very nice rider condition 906.
All the lights, electrical accessories, dash warning lights, gauges, turn signal warning beeper, etc., work as they should with one exception, the clock does not work, as this is very common with these bikes. I corrected this on my 907 by soldering an auxiliary power wire to the clock on the rear of the dashboard

As I stated the original 16 inch wheels were replaced with 17 inch ones from a 907ie. Also the forks, swing arm, and brakes were taken from a 907 basically making this a carbureted 907. It also has braided lines for the brakes and clutch and a Corbin saddle and euro tail light. The mirrors were replaced with a set from an automobile and painted to color match. This makes them actually usable as I always found the stock ones lacking. If you want to go back to stock it will be no problem as nothing has been altered on the bodywork. Recently it has had a full tune up, complete fluid change and a new clutch.

I will be able to assist the buyer with making the bike available for shipping.
The bike is located in San Francisco CA

If you are interested I can send photos.
My email is
aknoops@gmail.com

General information
Model: Ducati 906 Paso
Year: 1990
Category: Sport
Engine and transmission
Displacement:
904.00 cc (55.16 cubic inches)
Engine type: V2
Stroke: 4
Power: 88.00 HP (64.2 kW)) @ 8000 RPM

Compression:
9.2:1
Bore x stroke:
92.0 x 68.0 mm (3.6 x 2.7 inches)
Valves per cylinder:
Fuel control: Desmodromic valve control
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed
Transmission type
final drive: Chain
Physical measures
Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 237.0 kg (522.5 pounds)
Chassis and dimensions
Front tyre dimensions: 130/60-16
Rear tyre dimensions: 160/60-16
Front brakes: Dual disc
Rear brakes: Single disc
Speed and acceleration
Top speed: 214.0 km/h (133.0 mph)
Other specifications
Fuel capacity: 22.00 litres (5.81 gallons)
ajinfante

Re: 1990 Ducati 906 / 907ie Paso $3450obo

Post by ajinfante »

Can you send me or post pictures? What color is it? I'd like to see what it looks like with auto mirrors. Where did they come from? Also, what shape are the tires in? How old? How many miles? Thanks! aji@bellsouth.net