Center Stand

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

BikerBard
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Center Stand

Post by BikerBard »

I feel stupid asking this....but how do you get a Paso up on the center stand?!?! I need to put a new wheel on the back and I just can't figure out how to get the freaking thing up!

:oops:
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

It's a bit of a heave, but easy enough: stand on the left side of the bike. Hold the left hand grip with your left hand. There shound be a fold-out lever near your right hand, just above and behind the front foot rest, and just in front of the rear foot rest. Fold it out and hold it. Flick up the sidestand if it is down. There is a foot lever to step on attatched to the centre stand. Step on it with your right foot. Keep your weight on it, pushing down on it, as you pull up and back with the fold-out lever in your right hand. The bike should move up and back, settling onto the centre stand. OK?
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

ensure your leg does most of the hard work & do not try & pull the bike up with the fold out handle as the allen screw through the middle can break as I recently found out (fortunately without serious consequence) :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
BikerBard

Post by BikerBard »

Thank y'all sooo much!
:thumbup: