Paso 750 Owners Manual

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

lceriani
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Paso 750 Owners Manual

Post by lceriani »

I found that in the download section the Paso 750 Owners Manual is missing. Can anybody scan and publish his one, please?
Many of us will really appreciate it! :thumbup:

LC

Mike... did you read? :D
devildad

Post by devildad »

I would be happy to if someone would tell me how. I have a scanner and the manual but I would need help on how to submit.
Michael B
88 750
lceriani
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by lceriani »

Michael,
you shoud have a web space to upload your scanned manual. It's easy to if you know how to do it, but I admit it coud be a little tricky if you are not familiar with internet and IT...

But I may help you:

1) if you can produce a single PDF file from your scanner software with reasonable size (<5Mb), you can send it to me by email: I will optimize its size and I will publish it for everyone. Be careful because sending a 5Mb attachment by email may take very long time (15 min with a 56K modem)

2) if you cannot produce PDF or the PDF fill is too large (>5Mb) or your email system don't accept large attachments, you can produce a single picture file for every page, then group the files into 2 or more zip archives (each zip <2Mb). Then you can send me an email for each zip file (one mail = one attachment) and I'll do the rest.

I reccomend you to scan with these settings:
- COLOR = greyscale
- RESOLUTION = 150 or 200 dpi
- OUTPUT FORMAT = PDF or GIF or compressed TIFF

If you want to proceed, send me a private message and I'll give you my email address with unlimited mailbox size...
Bye!

LC