'92 907 i.e. fer sale, black

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
wiggs

'92 907 i.e. fer sale, black

Post by wiggs »

'92 paso,22,000 miles. hi comp pistons,chip,cans (stainintune?),corbin,euro taillite,triumph front brake lever (adjustable), and all the original parts and then some. this is a great bike but honestly it runs faster than i want to. i find myself going 80-90 or more way too easily.
we ebay'ed this bike last week and it didn't sell. we paid $4,200 last fall (nov) and only put maybe 1000 miles on it. i offered it to an interested party for $3,800 so i figured if someone on the list wants it for that let me know.
with the sportclassic due sometime next spring/summer/fall and buying christian a '06 sportster this may be a good time to advertise the 907. we hope if it sells the list will still allow us to keep in touch.
also fer sale a "74 guzzi eldo,complete (pretty much anyhow), partially dismantled, straight tank and fenders,original paint. $1,800 or darn close.should be an easy bike to get back on the road for alot less than buying a runner.
p.s.s. '83 bmw r80rt,lots of goodies,19-20'000 miles,great bike and i will also regret this one if it sells. krauser bags and trunk etc...
$3,400. oooh ,it also has luftmister auxilary fuel tanks available at added cost( tanks are mounted but not plumbed)
the guzzi and bmw should be on ebay thursday sept 29.
i guess i'll confess,melody rode christians sporty and liked it alot.i then turned her loose on the davidson (road king) and now she wants one to, a springer classic,kinda like her '36 scout was only she wouldn't have to worry if i was along if something broke,came loose etc...
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Hey, good luck here, wiggs!
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Wow, Mike, no kidding ... letting the 907 go? Whoa. :toofar: ;) Sorry to hear. I would love to take you up on it though. (Who knows?! Not at the moment, but we'll see ... )

Anyway, good luck ... ! Can't wait to see the Sport Classic, too!
Just because you're not dead doesn't necessarily mean you're living, either.
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi jake,
back in the late 80's i had a darmah with a stage 2 kit by woods in california. i didn't like the hi-comp pistons. i later had a 1000s guzzi,a stock '91 big valve motor with an ignition chip maybe? these bikes are actually tooo fast for me. i don't really like the fact that i ride near "the ton" all that easily.
it seems to me with the extras with my 907 a person could sell the extras and his 750 and upgrade to the 907 for a nominal fee (hint hint).
there's interest in canada and colorado for it so it may find another good home. i've seen other 907 go for more so maybe i should wait till late winter when "the bug" hits hard and reap the bennies ($$), although i'm not looking to make money,breaking even would be nice tho.
try not think about this too much jake,i know the wrath of a woman,remember,i'm married to meanie!!!!!!!!
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

I thought I detected some subtle, subliminal salesmanship in that post, Mike. :laugh: Not sure I can let the 750 go though, especially the way she's been performing of late. Besides the rich condition (and no, Jon, I still haven't got around to trying out your excellent Weber write-up), she's been purring along smooth as butter - a real joy. But ... would it be selfish of me to have a 750 AND a 907? :) hrm ... Decisions, decisions ...

mrs. faster knows another bike is around the corner, anyway ... she's seen the itch before. Plus I've had two potential offers for Supersports - one for a '97 900 who's willing to trade for my old Land Cruiser (win-win, in my book); another for a track-prepped '99 900 SS/IE. Like I said, decisions decisions. With my luck, once I make up my mind and make a move, they'll all be gone. ;)

Who knows! Keep us posted all the same ;)

Jake
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

the canadian guys brother is going to stop by friday and have a look for his brother.melody just happens to have the day off and his brother will be in the area. $3,800 and going,going.............
sungamma
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by sungamma »

Where are you (and the bike) located? I'm in Colorado. Got any pics you can email?

Thanks,

Gary
sungamma@aol.com
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi gary,
i still haven't had time to wash and wax for better pic,yes it's me. all i can say is you won't be disappointed, as long as you realize it's not a museum piece but a 13 yr old bike with 20k miles thats been well cared for. for $3,800 the buyer gets a '65 160 duke also. best i can do. hate to sell it but got new stuff ordered and can't seem to find the time to work more than 80 hrs a week. i know,i'm slackin'.
regards, wiggs
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Hey Wiggs,
have you got pictures of the '65 160 Duke & would you be interested in selling her seperately? if so what sort of dollars would you be chasing?
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi red,
we have a '66 250 monza and the '66 160. i want $500 each or both for $800. have an interested party for the 250 but it would be well worth someones time to purchase both as the 160 has better fenders,a complete taillite , better seat and a cute little crashbar but no title and i have no idea about the engine (5k indicated mileage).
the 250 has 99 miles and poor staoage for 20+ yrs but had clean oil and started and ran down the road.
i really don't think shipping down under would be practical for you, well unles you bought the 907 too, in that case $4,200 for all 3 bikes. this offer is for all paso.org members but act fast as gary is the interested buyer from colorado for the 907 and another party wants the 250.
i'll wash and wax the 907 when time permits but after 80 hr weeks i just don't have much left when i get home. no time for restoring anything for some time to come,just want something to push the button and ride. the davidson is filling the bill quite nicely right now. haven't driven the car to work since mid-may but it is getting colder and wet so we'll see how long i can hold out.
the weather here has for some reason brought the fall colors much later in the year this season. the peak is usually 2nd week of oct and pretty much over by my b.d. (last fri) so i am enjoying the colors on the trip home,don't see much of anything at 2:30 a.m.!
that's about it 4 now, meanie has dinner about ready.
oh yea, i keep meaning to email skins, we really enjoyed the pics you sent, the 1st is guzzi, another is bonnie and yet another is our friends which we shared with them. am so sorry for not thanking you earlier and hope you read this post.
regards,wiggs and meanie
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:eek:

Wiggs, you mean those are your dogs? If really so, it'll really do some magic for the beautiful lady who gave me that email! And with me! Can't be! Really? Don't go doing another The Rest of the Harleys are Still on the Road with me!
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi skins,
well,ok. those are not actually pics of our dogs but do look alot like them. one of melody's work buddies did send us a pic of her dog dressed alot like the dog in the kitchen tho. again, thanks for the pics,we really enjoyed them. i just got busy and the thought of replying kind of got put on the back burner untill now.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:cool:

Whew! OK. Back to normality. Which is strange and wonderful enough. This world is such an incredible place, I am constantly amazed anyway.
Dino

1992 907

Post by Dino »

Hey Wiggs, Did you sell it yet? I'm very interested..where are you? I'm in the Fingerlakes of NY>
Dino
joneskdsa@verizon.net
fasterdammit
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by fasterdammit »

Dino - I'm in Syracuse NY. Fingerlakes - there's some great riding out there. Do you currently own a Paso? Either way, I find myself riding expeditiously along route 69 and 90, 14, 14a, etc relatively frequently - in obviously better weather than we currently have. ;) We'll have to coordinate for a group ride next season!

</end thread hijack>

Sorry wiggs! Back to your regularly scheduled thread now. :neener:
1988 Paso 750 #753965
1997 Monster 750