'88 750 Paso Limited

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

bavarian
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

'88 750 Paso Limited

Post by bavarian »

My Dad has put me in contact with a friend of his that has an '88 750 Paso Limited. He is the second owner and has ridden it a couple dozen times in the seven years he has owned it. The first owner decided it would look better yellow and had it repainted. From my understanding, the Limited only came in white. It was done professionally and has all the correct stripes and decals and is a very pretty bike. It has 19K on it. Is $2K still a good deal even though the paint isn't original?
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

Yes, I would say so - especially if it's in generally good condition, which it should be with such a low milage, assuming it's been well garaged. Could be a lucky opportunity for you, I reckon.
jcslocum
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by jcslocum »

I have a yellow Paso 750 too. $2K is a very good price for a complete, unmolested, and low owner Paso.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi!

I dont know USA prices, but i think, there is not so big difference between Limited modell and normal modell prices, cause there are only few SMALL modifiacations between limited and normal. Mine "original" came from factory with same more open exhaust system("use only on closed course...") and bigger headers, so..... :laugh:

btw, nowone(member of Ducatipaso.org) have measured weight of limited modell flywheel and normal flywheel, so if someone do that compare, then i trust, that limited have lighter flywheel :thumbup:

Antti
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 1987

Post by paso750 »

Antti,

do you have the chance to measure your headers inner and outter diameter on end and front side ?
I had several headers also 2in1 and the tube diameters were always the same.

Gerhard
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi Gerhard!

No anykind of problem with it, ill let You know, propably tomorrow ill check, but if i dont remember, "kick me to ass" :thumbup:

btw, did You read Your "private message" here, what i send to You? (about that 750/907IE air scoop measurements....) ???

Antti
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Finnpaso »

Gerhard!

Outer diameter is 40mm in sylinder head end and same in connetion to mufflers. Its made by 1mm stainless steel, so inside diameter is 38mm :thumbup:

I have heard, that USA modells have much smaler headers(something, like 34-36mm) and also much more smaler diameter in output of mufflers, cause they are not those big hole "use only in closed course" modells, what i have.... Maybe caused by "california emission rules", or so....

Antti