907ie parts clearout

discussions specific to the 907IE
shabba

907ie parts clearout

Post by shabba »

hi guys sadly i had to sell the Duke to finish building our house and racing my vfr 400 costs money so it has gone to a good home.i will be clearing out all my parts left from the bike after minor spills!! thought i would offer them to you first to keep your bikes going.
will compile list of parts and some pics to send in the next couple of days if interested.ps i now live in new zealand and dont mind shipping anywhere in the world but just be mindful of postage costs you may incur.thanks. :sad:
sungamma
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by sungamma »

I need a pair of rotors (320mm, I think) for my black '92 907ie. Do you have a pair to sell that's not warped?

Thanks,

Gary
sungamma@aol.com
Apex

Post by Apex »

shabba--I sent you a private message about your post, but I will repeat here that I am looking forward to seeing your list of parts. Sorry you are selling the 907 though.

Jeff
shabba

Post by shabba »

sorry for the slow response holiday weekend over here.
1 x front wheel scuffed on rim from crash but straight.
1 x radiator slight dent on outlet pipe will fix up myself.
1 x l/h cip on brand new still in rapper!
1 x rear grab rail was marked but touched up.
2 x r/h fairings with side scoops gravel rash but have been repaired could paint or sold as is.
1 x tail section dep scatches but ok with repaint.
wait for it 1 X R/H SIDE MIRROR INDICATOR UNIT minus mirror could get one cut and installed if wanted touched up marks on outside edge.
All parts were off my 91 907 when i crashed it before it was 1 year old on a christmas eve!
im honstly unsure of the value of these spares so email what you are interested and see how it goes.will take some pics to send on
shabba

Post by shabba »

sorry about the typing the cip on should read clip on and all body parts are in red.
Mark
year: 0

Post by Mark »

Hi Shabba,
Do you also have the rear mudguard including the battery box?
Krgds,
Mark
DesmoDog
year: 1991

Post by DesmoDog »

Have you checked the Airtech site? Google "Airtech bodywork" for the link, I think I saw the rear fender listed...
-Craig
Mark

Post by Mark »

Many thanks for the info Craig :thumbup:
shabba

Post by shabba »

Hi Mark sorry for the slow reply.I havn't got the part you were after sorry.steve.
wazzawiseman

Post by wazzawiseman »

Just wondering if you have the left side indicator lens? ....mine just fell off somewhere....plese respond soonest as i keep getting pulled up by cops as i dont have one on that side, im in New Zealand , please advise soonest, many thanks...Warren......my email is

wfoote@ihug.co.nz
DuC-MaN

Post by DuC-MaN »

wazzawiseman wrote:Just wondering if you have the left side indicator lens? ....mine just fell off somewhere....plese respond soonest as i keep getting pulled up by cops as i dont have one on that side, im in New Zealand , please advise soonest, many thanks...Warren......my email is

wfoote@ihug.co.nz
The orange indicator lens only? Those r still obtainable via ur Ducati dealer (at least here in Holland)... not expensive.
I have two heavily-damaged-'n'-glued-together ones... if ur interested... :D
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

I got some during the last twelve months from Motomart in Wellington.
wazzawiseman

Post by wazzawiseman »

Skins wrote::thumbup:

I got some during the last twelve months from Motomart in Wellington.
can you remember how much you paid?, thanks
wazzawiseman

Post by wazzawiseman »

DuC-MaN wrote:
wazzawiseman wrote:Just wondering if you have the left side indicator lens? ....mine just fell off somewhere....plese respond soonest as i keep getting pulled up by cops as i dont have one on that side, im in New Zealand , please advise soonest, many thanks...Warren......my email is

wfoote@ihug.co.nz
The orange indicator lens only? Those r still obtainable via ur Ducati dealer (at least here in Holland)... not expensive.
yes im after the lens only (at this stage),....any idea of cost and postage?
DuC-MaN

Post by DuC-MaN »

wazzawiseman wrote:
DuC-MaN wrote:

wfoote@ihug.co.nz
yes im after the lens only (at this stage),....any idea of cost and postage?
I am sure u dont want my fugly-glued-lens, not sure if it is a left or right one...

The price on ebay.de is
http://cgi.ebay.de/Ducati-PASO-907-i-E- ... dZViewItem
(with lampholder...)
(I ordered at that company before, and it went well)
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |