i got my first ducati

discussions specific to the 906 Paso
tofffa

i got my first ducati

Post by tofffa »

now i'm in the ducati world.i got last week a perfect paso.it is original completly and i spent very few euros.....800.blue with white wheels...what i want to do is to start with conservative restoration.clean it deeply,new brake pads,new tires,engine check,and polish the body.as soon as possible i'll put some pics on tihs site.
Andrea.
Italy.
Skins
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Post by Skins »

:thumbup:

good stuff, andrea! welcome! I think it's great to have italian paso owners in ducatipaso.org. I'm sure everyone else thinks so also.
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Hi !
Seems, that Italy is cheapest country to buy Paso. When i search my ST4S, i check both Italian and Germany markets and noticed, that quite same prices, Italian bikes have more "good stuff" added, but German bikes were in better condition. You know those differences between Italian and German persons.... :cool: I bought my ST4S from Germany. Anyway my 907IE is from Italy :thumbup:

Antti

Paso 750
Paso 907IE
ST4S
redpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Post by redpaso »

Welcome to the Land of Paso, I wish you many happy miles ahead :thumbup:
Redpaso
"My favourite peice of Ballet is a long sweeping corner"
steele

Post by steele »

Yes a very warm welcome keep posting :thumbup:
pasomio

Post by pasomio »

Benvenuto Andrea!,

As a fellow Italian living in Miami Beach you have inspired me to start posting some stuff about my newly restored 906. It is a bike I loved when it first came out in Italy and I drove a Cagiva Freccia 125 as a teen solely to get the feel of a Paso. Now that I have spent a year restoring it, I too will post some pics very soon..... Thanks to all the folks who helped with my questions along the way! This bike turns alot of heads down here in the land of tricked out crotch rockets it still stands out proving its timeless beauty!!!

Se vieni a Miami ci facciamo un giro!
tofffa

paso

Post by tofffa »

hope to come to usa....to have a tour with you.anyway...i'm happy for my new bike.i want to spend my christmas holiday working on it.i got to change the front brake discs,the pads,new tires and a complete check.and a deep cleaning too.i have some paso's pics.but i'm not able to put them on thise site........
before going bed i always take a look of my bikes.i own also a ktm exc 525,bmw gs 100 pd and a vespa gt.my lady doesn't want me to enter anything else in the garage.....but she is a woman and she can't understand.......