monster huggers (rear fenders) compatibility

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

750pheonix

monster huggers (rear fenders) compatibility

Post by 750pheonix »

Hello all

I have noticed a couple of the Paso's have got M900 huggers on them... after seeing the piece of rubber on mine was split in two already i thought i would mount one and do away with the inner tube thing so i can see more of th erear shock.

So i see lots of Monster huggers on ebay but i was wondering if it would have to be one of the early M900 huggers that had a mounting similar to the paso swinging arm...

I realise that whatever i get hold of it'll need a little work to attach it... but i was wondering if i was risking wasting money on a more recent version that uses 3 holes...

Anyone who has fitted a later Monster hugger please give some input
many thanks
DuC-MaN
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by DuC-MaN »

ask this guy:

http://forums.ducatipaso.org/viewtopic. ... opic&t=425

he also has some close-up pix of it.

:thumbup:
| '92 907 I.E. | '88 750 Paso under construction |
750pheonix

Post by 750pheonix »

thanks for that, i noticed that you had enquired about this modification yourself on that thread, have you done it?...

I was just wondering as there as a number of different types of hugger for the models and all are available, I just wanted to get the one that required the least work or was a better fit than the others...

My 750 paso is also getting to the dismantled stage but i think i will leave the engine to a pro as i don't have the right tools.