GoPro Hero 7 Minute

creative words or images - your own or by others - that express for you the feeling of motorcycling
davidrose
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

GoPro Hero 7 Minute

Post by davidrose »

Pasoists,

I broke down and purchased GoPro’s latest camera, the Hero 7 Black. I wanted to record some of my rides, and it occurred to me that there are very few decent 750 Paso riding videos. The Hero 7’s electronic wind noise reducer is largely ineffective reducing motorcycle wind noise, as you can see. I refuse to add music, as a Ducati motor is the only music I care to hear. A wind sock is enroute, but until then, let me know if anyone cares about this and wants to see more. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBpytWvXTRc

Dave
Pastr
year: 1987

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Minute

Post by Pastr »

You are correct
Long time since new pic. and videos of the paso came to the net.
I'll try to upload some also.
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Post by Mc tool »

Hi Dave ,that go pro might be a bit dodgy as it seems to be playing back at about 1/2 speed :D .....big #uckin cliff there on the right if ya went a bit wide there. I find riding in that dappled sunlight/shadow real hard going,specially on an uneven or repaired road, as it's hard to judge the surface quality. Good vid tho, I reckon a overhead drone shot with "If I could fly ...Satriani " would be ok too
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
davidrose
year: 1988

Post by davidrose »

Yep, 1/2 speed is about my pace. Heres another video from a ride yesterday. I’m slowly resolving the wind noise issue. As you all know, the Paso handles perfectly on tight, challenging roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQoHYYXtxp0&app=desktop