Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
lceriani
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Disassembled Ducati Paso with Monster M900 engine in Italy

Post by lceriani »

Dear all,
it's 10 years that I've been missing from this forum ... in these years I got married, had 2 children, bought 3 Ducatis and started rebuilding my Paso with a fresh new monster M900 engine (20k km only).

Now I am moving again, this time to Singapore. It's not around the corner and I will not be able to bring my bikes with me.
Therefore, after long thought and with great sadness, I decided to sell everything.
I already sold my 750 SuperSport and my 999 (for race track), now it's time for the Paso and the 749.

My Paso is a special, based on the model year 750 1988 and fitting a Monster M900 engine.
I already described the engine transplant in the forum:
http://forums.ducatipaso.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1192

M900 engine fits with:
- Mikuni carburettors (Mikuni BDST38)
- Open Air filters
- Electronic ignition modules (Pederzini AL2000)
- Ignition coils (Ducati Monster)
- Clutch commands (rod+cylinder+lever)
- Voltage rectifier (Ducati Energia)
- Exhaust system (Ducati Monster)
- Reinforced Z-R chain (Ducati Monster)

I had trouble with the previous engine because the chain broke and cranked the case. I had it repaired, but it was suffering from leakages and excessive oil consumption, so I decided to replace again the engine with another M900 unit in perfect conditions, taken out from a monster special.
Since the intervention was tough, I took the opportunity for a complete rebuild.
I started, but then stopped because of the ... marriage!
The Paso is currently completely disassembled. I have kept all the pieces (nuts, screws, washers, cables, ...) and I bought some spares (rear shock absorber, plate for the electric circuit, rear mudguard).

The Mikuni carburettors were cleaned.
The front fork was "refreshed" by a professional workshop (https://www.oramsospensioni.it/).
The frame was hand painted (black).

Vehicle documents are in compliance with the movement permits in force in Italy.
The motorbike is currently stored in Saronno (VA), 30Km north of Milan, an is currently on sale on subito.it:
https://www.subito.it/moto-e-scooter/du ... 278251.htm

Selling price is 1.200 € + change of ownership paid by the buyer.
Attachments
M900 engine.jpg
M900 engine.jpg (119.38 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
Completely disassembled.jpg
Completely disassembled.jpg (110.38 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
When it was assembled.jpg
When it was assembled.jpg (187.24 KiB) Viewed 3963 times
lceriani
model: 750 Paso
year: 1988

Re: Disassembled Ducati Paso with Monster M900 engine in Ita

Post by lceriani »

Sold.

After 18 years I had to say farewell to my beloved Paso ... it will be used for spare parts...