907 on ebay

discussions specific to the 907IE
wiggs

907 on ebay

Post by wiggs »

ok, it's mine. just thought ya'll might like some of the questions. oh, and feel free to bid on it. no reserve,one bid buys it.
persempre907
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Post by persempre907 »

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't do it!!!
Why want you sell the Paso for a Sport Classic??????????????
Isn't a nasty bike but it's a copy of a 750 GT and surely more, more expensive than an original 750 GT in outstanding conditions!!!
Keep your Paso and buy a real 750 GT. You will spend one's money wisely and your wallet will stay the same! :thumbup:
Ciao.
Francesco
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

had 3 750 gt 15-20 yrs ago. have a 860. knee's don't enjoy all that exercise. the paso isn't my riding style. not a track guy and don't wanna run that fast that EASY. the 907 is a great bike and i do like it . just pd a speeding ticket ($150) going to the motorcycle show in cleveland,in the car! first one in 2 yrs. wanna try something ,hopefully slower,and if the s/c gt doesn't do it the new triumph scrambler looks interesting?
mrinflux
year: 0

Post by mrinflux »

wiggs, i've been following ur e-bay posting... actually, i was more interested in the red low-milage "93 907ie in northeastern ohio that was posted on e-bay the week before, but that listing dissappeared the day bidding was to end! mabye it sold locally, or mabye it was a bogus posting. do u know anything about that bike?
i ended up buying a red '91 907 in NJ. i paid too much for it, but i couldn't help it.... i love the bike!!!!! i'm still looking for a low-milage "93. when i find one, i'm going to buy it and sell my '91. the black doesn't look great in pictures, but i'm willing to bet it looks fantastic in person. do u prefer the black to the red?
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

when i was looking for a bike the buyers guide and other articles i wanted a 907 and was actively looking for black. i don't know anything about the red one other than it looked like it had soft bags.
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

Seems there are more 907's in the USA than we've got over here, a decent 907 is getting hard to find in the for sale columns....
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
qldman36

Post by qldman36 »

Wiggs,
By all the questions your getting and type of questions on Ebay, all i can say is there are a lot of lonely people out there who want to chat or we must have a full moon, i need to check that.
wiggs

Post by wiggs »

hi gldman 36,
it's the heart of winter and people get bored all couped-up in the cabin. the bike sold, one bid, that's all it took. looks like the bike is going across the country to the west coast. i'll try and get mark on the forum. i think we have a full moon this week?
hey rogero,
i don't remember seeing any bikes when i was in cardiff. maybe it had to do with the weather as it was winter. a nasty winter indeed, reminds me of home (ohio).
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

Mrinflux,

I'm not sure what you consider low milage, but I just decided to sell my 93 red, 15,500 miles. Modifications include carbon fiber exhaust, Ferraci chip with modified air box,vented clutch cover, 1/4 turn dzus fasteners replacing the well nuts, and a 1 year old corbin seat.

I replaced the belts, all coolant hoses, thermostat, chain and rear sprocket (up two teath) 1500 miles ago. Tires have less than 1000 miles on Pirelli diablos.

Pictures prior to the corbin seat can bee seen @ http://www.desmohio.com/coppermine/disp ... p?pos=-363.

If you are interested let me know.

I am located between Cincinnat and Columbus Ohio. I can deliver to Philadephia for the gas fee. I have family there and it would be an excuse to drop in.

Steve
beemerboy

Post by beemerboy »

wiggs wrote:.......... the bike sold, one bid, that's all it took. looks like the bike is going across the country to the west coast. i'll try and get mark on the forum.
Hey, Wiggs!

How about a link to your auction???Inquiring minds would like to know some details here please!
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S
Rogero

Post by Rogero »

Hey Wiggs ! Cardiff is generally wet although this winter is just cold. Not many bikes about either, unlike Bristol which is much more of a biker city...
Rogero
1992 "Red" 907 I.E.
2006 Harley-Davidson Dyna FXDBI (Street Bob)
beemerboy

Post by beemerboy »

beemerboy wrote:
wiggs wrote:.......... the bike sold, one bid, that's all it took. looks like the bike is going across the country to the west coast. i'll try and get mark on the forum.
Hey, Wiggs!

How about a link to your auction???Inquiring minds would like to know some details here please!

Nevermind, I queried eBay and found it. Wow, that guy got himself one hell of a deal. I hope other prospective buyers don't look at this and think they can snag a 907 for next to nothing. :mad:
Regards,
Randy
'02 BMW RT
'06 BMW K1200S