Help with bleeding front brake

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

Marinus

Help with bleeding front brake

Post by Marinus »

I drained the system and went to bleed it and have a problem. The bleeding screw is about 2mm from the rim. I can’t get a ring spanner on it. I can’t even get an open-ended spanner on it. Even if I could get one small enough there is no room to turn it. I have even removed the front gard. :screwy:
What is the trick? :confused:
Finnpaso
paso grand pooh-bah
year: 0

Post by Finnpaso »

Take front wheel away! Easy job! Another better solution is, that U put new fluids in to system FROM DOWN and they air gets easily away to top canister. Only some air can stay in banjo bolt, but take that brake master cylinder away from handlebar and keep it overnight in such position, that air bubbles come to liquid tank and by "slipping" lever next morning very gently and shortly, air come out to top tank. Air want to go up, not so easily to down! But if U want that harder way, then make such suitable tool to that air nipple, like i did, but later i found, that its much viser to change new liquids from down to up :thumbup: Surely U must buy suitable big injector from pharmacy shop and suitable silicone pipe to connect it to down nipple....
Antti http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeKOh3XoXPg&NR=1
KTM 990 Adventure -08 metal dark grey
Paso 750 -89 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red/metal grey
907IE -91 red
2xST4S -02 red/metal grey
ST2 -01 red/metal grey
Volvo V70 Bi-Fuel Classic/titanium