[b]Shop Manual[/b] - Sections F and G Engine Removal

discussions specific to the 907IE
ceejay

[b]Shop Manual[/b] - Sections F and G Engine Removal

Post by ceejay »

Dear People,
Is it my imagination , or is the downloadable shop manual missing the two chapters F and G, relating to engine removal and dissassembly? I have recently downloaded this publication and these chapters are missing. I also took delivery of a 1991 907ie Paso (41000klm)complete with the same manual in Hard copy ALSO with these two chapters missing. Is this a conspiracy or what :ugh:

I would like to be able to tackle these jobs myself, and really want these chapters for guidance. Can anyone shed any light??

Also, the bike seems to run quite rough under 3000rpm I sure this cant be normal unless it has an aftermarket chip...where do I get a standard chip (in Australia).

Other than that I am happy with the purchase, and realise that at its age TLC will be required.

Thanks for any feedback
ceejay. :D
DesmoDog
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1991

Post by DesmoDog »

Maybe you already know this, but the 907 manual is a supplement to the 906 manual, as in you need both of them to get all the information.

It's been a long time since I've looked at either, but my guess is the information you're after is in the 906 manual and Ducati didn't feel the 907 was enough different to warrant a new chapter or two...
-Craig