Chat about anything not Paso related here
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso
year: 1990

Posting

Post by Mc tool »

:evil: :twisted: :mad:
How (@#£&*) on quick reply ,as I type the txt goes down over the submit button , which then disappears ,and after 40 mins tappin away at a sintilating answer to whoever is takin his starter off, the fucking submit button is nowhere to be seen ......and lookin for it deletes my post,,............and not for the 1st time either . Makes it hard to bother posting anything when there is a better than good chance I'll be waisting my time
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
nickta
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1992

Re: Posting

Post by nickta »

But your scintillating answers would be missed!

Happy days Hamish, it does the same to me with the smart phone. I gave up and smoked up the laptop. It works OK.
Worked out how to fix it. Turn the phone on its side. Submit button is where it should be!
Cheers.
Nick.
higgy
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by higgy »

Had that same issue more than once after a few exceptionally long winded replies went sailing off into the either never to be seen again :banghead:
Ducati,making mechanics out of riders since 1946
There's no problem so bad that a little fixing can't make it worse! : )
If it ain't broke keep fixin it till it is
88 750
90 906
92 907ie
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

Well I'm pleased it's not just me , yeah ,I been using. Smart phone , I see you have one too Nick ....unless you meant to call a sprag clutch a spray clutch :wink: ,I even turned off the auto correct ,which stopped it changing whole words but it still can't leave me in peace. It took me nearly 6 months to get rid of all the shit that came in the phone that I didn't want ....or know about. Higgy , I think I might just crank up my lap top ....needs cleaned out again as it's getting real slow , specially eBay and stuff
nickta

Post by nickta »

You have to live auto correct. Gets me in more strife than Flash Gordon at times. Sprag to Spray is a very small not too damaging correction. Another good one is the f@#$%&g iPhone. Ever sent a message to one person, then just went in and sent another to who you thought was someone else! Yeah, that didn't end well....
Hang in there Hamish. Get a new laptop that doesn't need a crank handle and you won't look back!
Cheers
Nick.
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by Mc tool »

I can top that.
I got sacked from my 2nd to last job by a new boy manager,who , stupidly sacked me at a mediation meeting ....can't do that and I won the law suit, any how this guy was a prize grade arsehole. So I move to Nelson for the new job , NZ wide company,and I been there 3-4 years when one of the other branch managers ( let's call her Sheryl ) tells me that a fellow Southland had also moved to Nelson to manage the retail branch .....yeah well ,it was him ( Russ) and I launched into a profanic tirade .....morals of a pack rat , not happy unless he is #ucking someone else's wife ( he had a couple of failed marriages) Bla bla bla and left . As I was driving off my boss ( who knows the history ) rings " Hi Haim , just a heads up Russ is moving up your way and ,big secret at the mo but Russ and Sheryl are shacked up,..........so mind what you say "
nickta

Post by nickta »

Ooops, :lol: