Help please, paso owners in the netherlands

discussions specific to the 750 Paso

Moderators: paso750, jcslocum

dallipopalli
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

Help please, paso owners in the netherlands

Post by dallipopalli »

Hello, i imported a ducati 750 paso from the netherlands, and the dealer i bought it from says, that there exists no documents for registration in holland. He sended only the second part of the registration, is it true that u dont get a registration (in german zulassungsschein or typenschein) for motorcycles in holland? I would need a copy of a registration so that i can show the dealer what is missing...
ir_joep
model: 750 Sport
year: 1989

Re: Help please, paso owners in the netherlands

Post by ir_joep »

Hi,

I will try and help.

We do have registration in The Netherlands and a registration transaction if you buy a bike and it stays in The Netherlands. I do not exactly know what happens if the bike gets exported.

I do not have a definate anwser at the moment but it maybe possible that there will be no registration since they are dutch legal papers and therefor only applicable to dutch residents. I think, but I need to verify, that the dutch registry and number plate will be taken in by some office or legal body and you will get some sort of other "export" paper stating that the bike was exported.

My guess is that with this export paper you can apply for a registry in Italy.

It it all EU now so should be simple.........And uniform.

I will make a phone call to find out, but every thing is closed now and also on monday. The best i can do is to find nthis info on thuesday.

But since it is EU maybe you can find this info @ the Italian customs/ministry as well.

Cheers joep
dallipopalli
model: 750 Paso
year: 1990

Post by dallipopalli »

Thanks for your fast answer.. I think its a bit a missunderstanding,
When u buy a motorbike you get a paper in german its called typenschein, there are all technical details, engine, tires etc.. With this typenschein u get a permission to drive which has to parts , part 2 stays with the typenschein and there is written to whom the bike is actually registered. Part 1 you have to keep at the bike and there are also written down all technical details. I only got 1 part of this permussion from the dealer along with the export papers...
Do you have a paso? Maybe i can send u a pic of the documents i got and u can tell me if theres something missing...
Thank u in advance
Chris from austria
ir_joep

Post by ir_joep »

Hi Chris,

Sorry for my strange explanation.

I know what kind of papers are needed for a dutchmen to own a dutch registered bike but i do not know if this is the same for an Austrian with an ex Dutch bike (export). My gutt feeling is this is not the same.

I do not own a Paso, but the papers will be all the same only the technical details will be different.

In the end your import/register legal body will have to accept so you should check with them or there must be some info on the www on this.

No problem sending over the photos to me to have a look.

Cheers joep
ir_joep

Post by ir_joep »

Hi,

Just made a phone call to the Dutch registration office RDW. They say you will get all dutch registration papers, no licence plate and an export document.

Registration papers:

First part Deel 1A or Deel I technical specifications/Identification of the bike like cc and frame number.
Second part Deel 1B or Deel II ternaamstellingsbewijs identification of the owner
Third part Overschrijvingsbewijs or kopie Deel III.

Plus an export paper

I hope you have all documents. If there is anything please let me know

Cheers Joep